Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Our God of Relationships


I’ve been on a journey the past couple of weeks; a journey of reconnecting, restoring, and mending fences.  That much I had planned for, what I did not anticipate was the courage needed to keep my feet on the path.  If a u-turn had been available, I would have gladly changed directions.

And then . . .in steps our God of Relationships: through my husband who reminded me about truth-telling, through a meditation on the power of intercessory prayer, through admitting vulnerabilities, through friends who wrapped their arms around me from afar with their words of love and encouragement, and through an embracing welcome filled with warm gracious hospitality.  I knew I was not alone on this journey.  In fact, it became apparent I was not orchestrating this reunion, it was our God of Relationships.

Think about the people in your life and how God works through them to reach out to you.  I bet you’re smiling right now!

What an amazing relational God we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment