Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Ever-widening Path


Yes!  It’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me and I believe I can point to the “ever-widening path” as the reason.  Of course, you know I’ll explain!

You notice I didn’t say my path is going in a new or different direction; it’s headed down the same road.  The destination hasn’t changed, I have!  Perhaps the road has always been wider than I was willing to allow; predictable, routine, and safe are comfortable words in my vocabulary.  However, the more I venture into uncharted territory, the more opportunities for taking risks seem to come my way.  And quite unusual for me, I find it exciting to watch God’s plans unfold.

I’m also learning to pay attention to my inner voice, which is whispering it’s time to let Seeds of Faith go on hiatus. Writing will continue to be one of my passions, but I sense it will take on a new look.  I need to make space for possibilities, some known but I’m quite sure most are unknown!

So thank you for allowing me to share my ponderings with you over the past year and a half.  I so loved hearing from you; your stories and comments were always an encouragement to me.  I have saved every one!

Of course, I can’t end without showing you God’s biggest miracle on the “ever-widening path”!




No comments:

Post a Comment