Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

One Year Later


On January 5, 2012, I sat here staring at the angel mustering up the courage to hit the send button on the first posting for "Seeds of Faith".  It still amazes me that I have actually done this - shared some of my journey with you - me, the person who not so many years ago would let no one past the outer wall. But that's the God part, the unexpected ways He just seems to show up and says, "Let's do this differently".  

And I've learned so much from this adventure, especially from you!  So many times your responses have been an encouragement, helped me to look at something from a new perspective, or given me the comfort of a kindred spirit who understands what I'm feeling.

A year ago I had a list of topics on which to reflect; I've only written on a couple of them!  I've come to understand if the nudge to do this was from God, the Spirit would also direct me as to what needed to be shared.  I've relaxed into the flow of waiting for promptings   Now if that isn't out of my comfort zone, I don't know what is!  

So thank you for sticking with me.  Oh, and I'm not going anywhere yet.  “Seeds of Faith” will continue to drop into your mailbox, when you least expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment